Six of Crow (Six of Crows Duology 1)



Six of Crows
By Leigh Bardugo

  I shouldn’t read Six of Crows for more than two months…it took me so long! What happened?! It’s horrible to do this! Please, don’t take it so long to read a book, you’ll regret it. (I won’t say that Outlander has been on my shelf for more than one year…)
  Now…although I wasn’t attach to SoC that much, it’s a great book, and I can’t wait to start Crooked Kingdom! The ending! The plot twist! Kaz! Inej! Matthias! Jesper! Nina! And…who he is? Ah! Wylan (I suppose I get all the names right.)


  Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price—and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can't pull it off alone...
A convict with a thirst for revenge
A sharpshooter who can't walk away from a wager
A runaway with a privileged past
A spy known as the Wraith
A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums
A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes
Kaz's crew are the only ones who might stand between the world and destruction—if they don't kill each other first.


  What am I supposed to say? You know everything! The only regret I have is that I really took too long to read this book so I kind of forget the beginning when I finally finish this book, but that affect my preference on Six of Crows, especially ending part. And I love the part that Kaz has his final crew member, it’s fantastic, especially when he was rescue out and their interaction. And the characters!!! I love the chemistry between them, it’s so good. 

 

  This isn’t a job for trained soldiers and spies. It’s a job for thugs and thieves.
 

  I must say…Kaz really had a great crew, and he is so good at that. or should I say, the author? I can never eliminate one of them from the group. It can’t be done, and shouldn’t be done as well. It might be hard to think that those people, who were usually without honor, can work together so well. They’re not, and that’s the perfect part. Unlike some books that just put characters into a group and yeah! They’re such a perfect team! Nope, Six of Crows isn’t like that, there are conflicts, argument, killing…probably something like that. 
 (Indeed!)

  Inej, this book is totally about her. I love her so much!!!! She is such a strong characters and I ship her and Kaz so much!!!!!
 
  The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true.

  Who don’t love her? we’re going to have a serious talk if you don’t. She is everything! And Inej reminded me so much of Van from Mistborn. They’re both so strong and great and good at being a spy. Since Van is one of my fav character…how can Inej not be?

  To be honest, I’m still a bit confused about this book…and I think I’m going to re-read it again. But for those who are worried about not reading The Grisha Trilogy, it’s perfectly fine…I haven’t read it myself! Although I plan to read it…after all, Six of Crows Duology is such a great series!!!! (I heard that Grisha isn’t as great as SoC…but who cares? It’s has long be on my TBR list.) However, personally I think it’ll be a little bit long to get into the book without knowing the world setting, but except that, the book is wonderfully written.
 
Get free worldwide delivery from Book Depository

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement