The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Book/Movie Review (The Twilight Saga4)

Breaking Dawn
By Stephenie Meyer
  According to Jane: "Decision, decision, decision." What's Bella's final choice? Her choice might effect the fact of the entire family and others. So it's not just a decision about choosing Edward and Jacob. We already know who's her only love, but this difficult decision...is it a right one?

  When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?
  To be irrevocably in love with a vampire is both fantasy and nightmare woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan. Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Edward Cullen, and in another by her profound connection to werewolf Jacob Black, she has endured a tumultuous year of temptation, loss, and strife to reach the ultimate turning point. Her imminent choice to either join the dark but seductive world of immortals or to pursue a fully human life has become the thread from which the fates of two tribes hangs.
  Now that Bella has made her decision, a startling chain of unprecedented events is about to unfold with potentially devastating and unfathomable, consequences. Just when the frayed strands of Bella's life - first discovered in Twilight, then scattered and torn in New Moon and Eclipse - seem ready to heal and knit together, could they be destroyed... forever?
  Ah! Perfect marriage, perfect husband, perfect life. Bella seemed to get every thing she need...but them BOOM! She came out! Who came out? Her appearance would cause a huge problem...since she shouldn't exists at all! But thanks to her...I love this book very much. (The later part of it.) Many extraordinary vampires came into this book! We got the chance to read the Tanya Family, known as "Cullen's cousin." The Wanderer (Or what ever they called...) Vampires from England, Amazon, and all over the world. That's the best part of it. Not Bella and Edward, not Jacob and...? (Not going to tell you~) It's vampire from the universe that attracts me. Their interaction make me laugh ad fall in love with Breaking Dawn. 
  About the book, I didn't enjoy the first two part if it. Why? We just kept reading Bella and Edwards' new life and Jacob's misery.  Jacob still stuck in the relationship with Bella, watching her suffering from pregnant...blablabla, something like that. Please, that's extremely boring! Why don't you keep going? You're not Lia, you don't need to stay with her and watch her happiness with Edward!!! So...thanks to the horrible suck relationship at first two part...it's almost as bad as New Moon. But there's something we can anticipate for: The Wedding! The former part for wedding preparation is quite good and funny, some plots even move us. That makes it kind of better.
  While the last part of it...I can say it's one f my favorite part among the series. We're finally getting some fantasy! And finally...Jacob... (Oh shut up, Vivian! you're going to spoil the story!) Whoop, but the part that all the vampires appeared...just WOW! They're stronger, smart and more attractive. (Much more pleasant than Bella and Edward!) Even though we the ending not quite satisfied with me...but happily ever after for everyone...let's nice. But it's really a twist, out of everyone's surprised. So...to sum up, I do enjoy this book, but I must wait until the later part of it...as for the middle plot...humm...let's just skip it.


Movie part 1
Starring: Robert Pattison, Kristen Stewart
  Do I have to say...thank you? Cause started from breaking Dawn, every final book adaption movie likes to seep rate in two part! First Twilight, then Harry Potter, now Hunger Game! The good things is that we got more details...but it kills me to wait for another year for the ending part!!! (Oh God! And Since I'm preparing for the Collage Exam...I hardly have time to watch Mockingjay part 2!!! Someone please kill me! Ahhh!!!) 
  Back to Breaking Dawn...I love the first thirty minutes, that's all. Easy to guess? The wedding!!! Oh My God! The wedding is wonderful, romantic, gorgeous...just like a fairy tale!!! Especially the wedding gown and the comb! The sapphire comb just...please~ can I have it? Many of you might don't know that I love fashion design. (Probably nobody knows...since I never mention it before.) Never mind...I have my own design scratches...and I am completely attractive by those kind of elegant design. Simple yet it shows the the wearer's taste. The gown and details just own this "Not So Good" movie a countless stats from me! 
  Oh? What do you say? You want to hear the movie? All right...back to the story. The part after wedding is the honeymoon, but it didn't last long than the scene went back home. And then...and then...a plenty of Jacob's miserable life. That's all...in my opinion. The first part of the movie stopped at the part where Jacob's narrative end. And the ending of this movie just...creepy~ The red bloody eyes just make me wonder...is the second part going to be a horror movie? Those eyes just look like some zombi or monster! But of course, the meaning of the bloody eyes...every Twilight fandoms know that pretty well. Just...make them as the ending...whoop! I'm about to have a night mare. 


Movie part 2
Directed by: Bill Condon
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson
  Ah! Finally! I'm about to finish the Twilight! Oh, wait...there are more extra to write...sigh. But as we begin those “extra” lets finish the last movie! 
  I can tell you with confidence that this is the finest movie among the series. Those who love Bella and Edward’s relationship can finally see them live happily ever after without love triangle or something in between, for those who swoon for Jacob can see him go on without Bella, finding his true love. As for those like me, who hate their relationship…you can watch a lot of new vampires and those special effects. I especially love Kate and Garrett! They’re my favorite couple in the series…although they didn’t have a lot of story in it. But guys…that’s call 21st century! Not just some stupid lamb falling in love and marry herself after graduating from high school. (Krrrhum! Don’t hate me for that…but that’s what I think about her.) Never mind, besides Kate & Garrett, watching those vampires with supernatural was quit a wonderful thing, when Benjamin first appeared with the waterfall…that was really amazing! And the part in the war when he smashed the ground…WOW! The special effect did it really great! (What war? Oh! I can’t tell you, you must watch it yourselves, but don’t afraid… plot changing never appeared in Stephenie’s movies.) Speak of Stephenie Myer…she really did appeared in EVERY. TWILIGHT. MOVIE! I think only this one she decided not to appear again. At the Twilight movie, she appeared at the restaurant, ordering a cup of coffee. In New Moon…while…as I told you that I never be fond of it…so I have no idea where she was…but I’m sure that she did appear somewhere. And at Eclipse, she attended the graduation ceremony. Last, in Breaking Dawn, she participated in the wedding! The wedding that was said to be garded really well…no cellphones or cameras were allowed to take in. (In order to protect the wonderful wedding gown only appear at the premiere for the first time. 
  Oh! Almost forget the part when Bella and Emmet’s hand wrestling! (Is that what it called? I don’t know…but you know what I mean…I hope so…) That part is so funny! His face…just twisted. But Renesmee didn’t appear…so I bit different from book. Don’t worry…still the most of it is the same. Some might say that author shouldn’t participate in the movie process…but I prefer those adaptions that authors join the process, so that the plot will follow the most of the book! 
  Don’t be sad to say goodbye with Twilight series…I know we’ll continue to get news from Stephenie Meyer, just like this year…the ten anniversary of Twilight! We got the extra Life and Death! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement