Mythos Academy












Mythos Academy 
1. Touch of Frost 
(Gwen's gift: psychometry)
2. Kiss of Frost 
(Gwen kissed the spartan for the first time...to...)
3. Dark Frost 
(She released the darkness of the magic world)
4. Crimson Frost 
(She was going to be executed for a serious crime) 
5. Midnight Frost 
(The beautiful, enchanting...ruin)
6. Killer Frost 
(To survive, Gwen must learn how to kill...)
Extra:
First Frost 
(Gwen's life before? I'm not pretty sure)
Spartan Frost
(Logan's view)(Don't ask me why the cover isn't Logan...I don't know who she is!!!!)

  I love this series! (Did I say I dislike any series so far...? But it's really good!) This series is simple but humorous, the characters' conversations often make me laugh. (And my friend is like: are you mad?) Nevertheless, the plot was in a fast pace, not like some other novels always implying unimportant things. You'll like "oh my gosh, why are there so many troubles in Gwen's life?" Actually, under the name of Nike's champion, she's just like a trouble magnet, there's always reapers around her. But even she complains her life a lot, she still has a positive life attitude, and she isn't afraid to all the danger in her miserable life. The series gets better and better, not only does Gwen become more satisfied with her life, But also the plots get more and more exciting. (I just stuck into the book after reading the first one.). Besides, we won't have too many character in this series to drive ourselves mad. (Some series has so many characters and I can't even remember all of them!) Last but not least, Gwen and Logan's relationship grows stronger and stronger... (Is that your main point?). That may not be vital, but an academy novel will be boring without some romance. (Not including love triangles...they're horrible...I dismiss any book like that.).
So what are you waiting for? Just go and read them! NOW! (Or Nike's champion will come and find you~ I assure you...she's not always a "normal" person...)
Down below are the summaries of First Frost and Spartan Frost. I haven't read them yet because they only available on Kindle...however, I'll read them...someday... (after all the books I own now...)

First Frost
  I am Gwen Frost, and I have a Gypsy gift. It's called psychometry – that's a fancy way of saying that I see images in my head and get flashes of other people's memories off almost everything I touch, even guys.
  My gift makes me kind of nosy. Okay, okay, maybe a lot nosy—to the point of obsession sometimes. I want to know everything about everyone around me. But even I don't want to know the secrets my friend Paige is hiding or the terrible loss that will send me to a new school – Mythos Academy, where the teachers aren't preparing us for the SATs, but to battle Reapers of Chaos. Now I have no friends and no idea how my gift fits in with all these warrior whiz kids. The only thing I do know is that my life is never, ever going to be the same. . .

Spartan Frost
  I'm Logan Quinn, the deadliest Spartan warrior at Mythos Academy. At least I was--until the day I almost killed Gwen Frost. 
  Professor Metis and Nickamedes say that I'm fine, that Loki and the Reapers don't have a hold on me anymore, but I can't risk it. I can't risk hurting Gwen again. So I'm leaving Mythos and going somewhere far, far away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement