Daimon and Elixir Review (The Covenant Series 0.5 + 3.5)

Daimon
By Jennifer L. Armentraut

  So…as I said at Goodreads before, I’m going to put Daimon and Elixir’s review together, since they’re both so short…I didn’t get enough of them!!!! I need more!!!!

  I’ve waited for so long after I finish the entire Covenant Series and wanted to read them so much…but what did I exactly get? Just a few pages? How come it all end so quickly???

 "Love in my world usually ended up with someone hearing 'I smite thee!' as she was cursed to be some lame flower for the rest of her life."


For three years, Alexandria has lived among mortals—pretending to be like them and trying to forget the duty she'd been trained to fulfill as a child of a mortal and a demigod. At seventeen, she's pretty much accepted that she's a freak by mortal standards… and that she'll never be prepared for that duty.
According to her mother, that’s a good thing.
But as every descendant of the gods knows, Fate has a way of rearing her ugly head. A horrifying attack forces Alex to flee Miami and try to find her way back to the very place her mother had warned her she should never return—the Covenant. Every step that brings her closer to safety is one more step toward death… because she's being hunted by the very creatures she'd once trained to kill.
The daimons have found her.

  Well…actually…Daimon doesn’t amaze me as much as Elixir. It’s not bad…just I feel nothing. It’s like a simple story with only a bit dangerous and…well…I can’t develop more about Alex’s pervious life. I love the idea of knowing her life with human…but not enough. The story isn’t deep enough to make me feel something, perhaps except her mother’s dying part. It’s like…”oh! We’re actually getting something interesting now!!!” and then…”what?! The story end?” something like that. I know I didn’t give much credit for Daimon…but I still gave it four stars. One for the beautiful cover, and three for the plot. It’s not bad…but WOW? Nope. Still…it fit for Covenant Series fans.

Get free worldwide delivery from Book Depository
 
Elixir
By Jennifer L. Armentraut

  I must say…Elixir is much better!!! I love this novella so much!!! I like Aiden in the Covenant Series…but I don’t partially love him as much as my other fictional boyfriend. However…after reading this novella? Oh my god…

 Well…although still not fictional boyfriend…but a large progress, right?

Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex. Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for. Even if it means making war against the gods.

  This novella is place between Sentinel and Apollyon, the part that Alex was insane and connected to Seth. And in this book, you can actually see how much did Aiden care for Alex and what length will he go for her, it’s quiet…touching. So why is this better than Daimon? I think we get more thrilling details and more reasons to swoon. 
 Oh wait!!! The point is “details.” Details, details, details!!!! (Definitely not Aiden…
) Needless to say…if you’re a fan…GO AND READ IT NOW!!!!

 
Get free worldwide delivery from Book Depository

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement