Summertime Madness Book Tag

Summertime Madness Book Tag

  Just few months ago, I’ve done the spring time book haul!!! Now, so fast…months past, it’s time for summer!!! So…what time it is? Summer time!!! Time for another pile of books!!!
  In Taiwan, it’s always a tortuous thing to stay outdoor. The extreme heat and blazing sun…it kills us. So…what’s my favorite activity? Stay inside the house and get a pile of books and open the air-condition and eat books, drink books, and devour books!!! Oh! Maybe with a good glass of drink! That’s my wonderful vacation. My bedroom and perfect companion.
  So, I’m here to share you my summer vacation!
 
1.     Show a book with a summery cover! i.e Sun, Beach etc.

  Umm…does a cliff count??? Ah! I think I do have a book with summery cover, The Siren by Kiera Cass!!! The cover has beach, ocean, and bright sunlight! Isn’t that summery enough? Although the story has nothing to do with summer. Not at all. But just see the summer cover! I love it! It’s lovely and beautiful…and BLUE!!! I love blue and ocean and everything related to sea, especially with shells. I can’t resist beautiful shells.


  Does that count sea? You know…sea witch…probably.
 
2.     Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for your Summer Vacation!
 
  I want to travel everywhere! In every inches of those fictional place!!! But, my ideal vacation will be at Camp Half-Blood!!! Where can you find a more perfect place? You can get magic, demigod, magical creatures, and those battle lessons… and it’s just in New York! Although…I don’t think I can get into Camp Half-Blood…maybe someday I’ll find my secret identity? And that’ll be great. What about a secret trip to Long Island and find Camp Half-Blood? (Well well…I don’t think I’ll get the chance...since I will be in NYU area for almost the entire time. But…ahhhh! I know it’s there…somehow…it’s enough.) 
 
3.      You're about to go on a flight to your Summer Vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight so what novella do you choose?

  Harry Potter! No matter what book it is! I never stop reading Harry Potter! No matter how many times I’ve read it, it’s still as great as the first time I’ve read it. But…sometime…I prefer to watch movies, of course, plus books! Well…I haven’t decide which books to read, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out when I’m about to go New York! I read Half-blood Prince during my flight toward Australia…and since now I’m going to fly longer than that? I think perhaps The Deathly Hollow will do! Perhaps…perhaps…who knows? I might change my mind to devour the entire series! (What?)

Oh! And proud to be a Ravenclaw. 
 
4.      You have a case of Summertime Sadness--what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?

  It’s Doon series!!! I love these books so much! The friendship between Veronica and Mackenna just warms my heart and I can’t stop smiling when reading this book. Besides, who can resist two hot hot hot boys? Jamie and Duncan…and blablabla all the sweet things. I still remember how Machenna changes the lyrics of Into the Wood. That part is so funny, and Veronica’s reaction? Haha. So…if I want to cheer myself up, Doon is definitely the best choice of them all.

The beloved kingdom~ 
 
5.      You're sitting at the beach all alone...which fictional character would be your beach babe?

  A handsome one, definitely. (Wait…but there are so many handsome guys!!! How can I choose only “one”?) However, beside beach? Even as much I hope it will be Rhys from A Court of Mist and Fury…I don’t think he’ll do, right? He belongs to the night. Who else? Umm…Valten from The Captive Maiden? Nein…he is too serious. Ah! I get it! Ignifex from Cruel Beauty will do! Or whatever he called. Never mind…he is the perfect one. He is wicked and vicious, but also sweet and well…I don’t know how to describe. But he is definitely my type. (Swoon…)

 

6.     To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?

  Having a or more great sidekick is important!!! Right? See? Harry gets Ron, Veronica and Mackenna, Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter! So…I will choose…Lia from The Kiss of Deception! She is sweet and smart and a great friend of Pauline! I know we will be best friend if we know each other! Oh wait! I do know her! Just…well…she doesn’t know. But I have my faith that she will survive toward the third book, I believe that. (She had best survive…or I don’t know what I’ll do.) (But the good news is…I can get the book as soon as it arrive the bookstore!!! I’m so excited to get my hand on Forever Doon and The Beauty of Darkness on August 2!!!)

7.     Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you TAG?

  Every one!!! Summer is for everyone!! So, if you’ve seen this post, then you’ve been tag! Happy summer time! (Although it has always been a torture to stay in Taiwan for summer…the heat…it kills.)

  And? Happy summer! It’s time for BLUE!!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement