Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy 2)

Kiss of Frost
By Jennifer Estep
  I read the second book right after I finish the first book. Kiss of Frost may not contain as much exciting battle scene as the first one, but it reveals some of the important information and Gwen’s “getting better” miserable life. (I think we all informed that Gwen has a horrible, terrible, miserable…any more description?) And more hot guys in this book… (Is that important? Come on…)
  Logan Quinn was trying to kill me. My Spartan classmate relentlessly pursued me, swinging his sword at me over and over again, the shining silver blade inching closer to my throat every time. A smile tugged up his lips, and his ice-blue eyes practially glowed with the thrill of battle. . . 
  I'm Gwen Frost, a second-year warrior-in-training at Mythos Academy, and I have no idea how I'm going to survive the rest of the semester. One day, I'm getting schooled in swordplay by the guy who broke my heart—the drop-dead gorgeous Logan who slays me every time. Then, an invisible archer in the Library of Antiquities decides to use me for target practice. And now, I find out that someone at the academy is really a Reaper bad guy who wants me dead. I'm afraid if I don't learn how to live by the sword—with Logan's help—I just might die by the sword. . . 
  Always reapers…why are there so many of them? (Like they’re cockroaches…) Gwen found herself in trouble after someone try to killed her in the academy library (Whose that idiot, don’t you know you may hurt those books?). Nevertheless, her life got darker when she had to meet Logan every day. (I’m sorry for that, it must be a hard thing to see the guy you love almost every minute of your life…I can imagine.) So in order to meet some hot guy to forget him, Daphne dragged Gwen to the festival. (That was what she said to Gwen, “dragged.” Actually, I would love to read that scene, but Gwen followed her command eventually, so nope, I didn’t see anything exciting.) She really met someone there! (Oh please, didn’t you learn anything from pervious experience? Don’t trust that guy!!! But I guess if we have that opinion, we’ll never make any friend in that world. Since everyone can be a reaper…) Enough of guys (This book is really too much about her life with Logan, I must admit. But still, he’s hot…I won’t reject a hot guy to appear all the time.) What I love about this book is Gwen made two unexpected friends. And they became the most loyal friends in the following series. Gwen may be annoying sometime, but she really does know how to make great friends! This book contains many important messages that combine the first and second book, so don’t miss it! 

Comments

  1. Don't trust hot guys on parties, eh? *cues jace*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally...most of them.cant be trusted...especially those super hot ones. But not a problem for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement