Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy 4)

Crimson Frost
By Jennifer Estep
  Yes! We have a new type of story from those YA novel! The good guy is now the worst guy in the whole world! (…of course, that’s an accident, a wrong accuse.) And the accuser…happens to be…ME!!! Hahahaha! (I’m such an evil person, right? But don’t leave because of this reason! Keep reading, and perhaps you’ll forgive me…or not)

  For a moment, a face flashed before my eyes--the most hideous face I'd ever seen. No matter how hard I tried to forget what had happened, I saw him everywhere I went. It was Loki--the evil god that I'd helped set free against my will. 
  I should have known that my first official date with Logan Quinn was destined to end in disaster. If we'd gotten into a swordfight, or been ambushed by Reapers, I'd have been more prepared. But getting arrested mid-sip at the local coffee hangout? I didn't see that one coming. I've been accused of purposely helping the Reapers free Loki from his prison--and the person leading the charge against me is Linus Quinn, Logan's dad. The worst part is that pretty much everyone at Mythos Academy thinks I'm guilty. If I'm going to get out of this mess alive, I'll have to do it myself. . . 
  What will you feel if you are accused by your boyfriend’s dad? And it’s even on a date? Such an awkward situation right? Unfortunately, those ridiculous things always happened on Gwen. What’s worse, everybody believe the horrible reason… But I forgive all of you… (Because I’m such a kind person? Of course not!) The students in mythos academy were so furious just to hear the word “reaper” and everyone attacks the person who might be the suspect. (Don’t you know that’s called bulling?) So, according to all those accuse, Gwen’s finally-better-miserable academy life became hell. Yeah, HELL. She had red painted on her wall every day and peers scowled at her anywhere. Terrible, miserable, awful life. (I sound exactly like Gwen…) Fortunately, she had friends beside her! (Because they know the truth…the truth that Gwen was a reaper!!! No… I’m just kidding guys, if she’s really a reaper, than what are we reading for the previous book?) (Than why am I still accusing her? For fun, I guess?) True friends never leave you when you’re in trouble, no matter how crazy you are. (That’s also my experience… my BFF is always there for me when I desperately need her…so sweet!) Those friends are really a burst of sunlight to Gwen, including Nex… (Such a cutey, I adore her so much!) At the last part, the most exciting always at the last part, and the accuse was broken also because of the action of Gwen’s bravely… (No…my plan!) And something really make me sad also happened in the concert. (What concert? Did I mention anything about concert?). Crimson Frost has the saddest ending among all those book, at least, to me. But don’t be afraid, since Gwen had a new mission, everything will turn right. Do you want to know why I accused her but feel heartbroken at last? Go and check out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle to be an All-American Girl  

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles Series 3)

October + September Book Haul + Pottermore Patronus + New Announcement